Premium Protection Plan
What is a Premium Protection Plan?
Premium Protection is an affordable extended service agreement that covers your heating and air conditioning system against unexpected repairs for your HVAC System.
No matter how many times your system has problems, we have you covered.
Even though the parts of your system may be covered under warranty, if you do not perform regular yearly maintenance, the manufacturer of your system will not honor that warranty.
By having routine maintenance performed, your system will operate more efficiently, have fewer problems and last longer.
What does a Premium Protection Plan cover?
TWO Free Tune-Ups & Maintenance Inspections per year (Spring & Fall) which include:
- Coolant level and pressure checks
- Thermostat calibration
- Electrical system inspection and tightening. Including wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays
- Gas furnace inspected (Fall tune up)
- Auxiliary heat checked (Fall tune up)
- Evaporator coil and condensate drain cleaning (additional charge for difficult access or if extremely dirty coils)
- Cleaning and inspection of the condenser, outdoor disconnect, fan motor and blades (additional charge for difficult access or if extremely dirty coils)
- Lubrication as needed
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks
No service charge on any service calls during term of contract.
10% discount on any part replacements.
One System $129.95 (heat pump/gas)
Additional system $39.95
We also offer maintenance plans for commercial installations.
Contact us for pricing info